Unicorn Cats Publishing Services
Unicorn Cats Publishing Services offers eBook & print book publishing services to authors and poets. I want to help authors create beautiful books that you can be proud of. From your edited manuscript, I can create a digital eBook and print book ready for you to upload to Amazon. Unicorn Cats Publishing Services will help you turn your dreams into reality.
Using your edited Word Manuscripts, I can create ebook and print files for fiction, non-fiction, and poetry books. I will format your manuscript to upload to Amazon and other platforms. I will also provide you with digital files: ePub, PDF, and a Word Docx file.
Create your Word Manuscript using the industry standards on Amazon for KDP & Print books:
Please remove the Table of Contents from your edited Word Manuscript. Thank you. 💜
Organize your book chapters using these standards: Reedsy-Parts of a Book Explained: Front Matter, Body, & Back Matter
$75 for a single eBook. Poetry books will require a quote, as will non-fiction books with citations (which will become endnotes) in the eBook and print version of your book.
$75 for a single print book. Poetry books will require a quote, as will non-fiction books with citations (which will become endnotes) in the eBook and print version of your book.
eBook & Print Book Combined
The basic price begins at $125 for the formatting of both books. Poetry books will require a quote, as will non-fiction books with citations (which will become endnotes) in the eBook and print version of your book.
If you’re looking for quality eBook & print book publishing services, please email me at email@example.com, or contact me on the form below.
Unicorn Cats Publishing Services shares a commitment to quality publishing. I’ve joined the Midwest Independent Publishers Association and will uphold Industry Standards and adhere to these codes of ethics:
Code of Ethics (from http://www.ibpa-online.org/page/MissionVision)
A commitment to professionalism, confirming IBPA’s collective belief that the production of content of lasting financial and/or cultural value is just as important as securing open markets for this content.
As part of the independent publishing community, IBPA members pledge to the following CODE OF ETHICS:
- To uphold the highest standards of our industry, to create works of lasting financial and/or cultural value, and to pursue editorial, design, and production excellence.
- To respect the rights of authors and other creators and stakeholders, to observe all copyright laws and conventions, and to never knowingly publish plagiarized work.
- To reward authors and contributors for their work, to be honest in our financial dealings, to write contracts in understandable language, to resolve all disputes promptly and fairly, and to foster equal opportunity in our workplaces.
- To not mislead readers or buyers with false promises, inflated sales data, or manipulated reviews.
- To not publish works of hate speech1, or works that encourage discrimination, oppression, or violence.
- To recycle and reuse and to follow green practices whenever possible.
Contact Unicorn Cats Publishing Services
Member: Midwest Independent Publishers Association