Welcome to Your Poetry Writing Happy Place!
Word Craft Poetry is an uplifting community where poets can learn the basics of writing Japanese and American syllabic poetry by sharing their own poetic inspiration within a weekly poetry challenge called #TankaTuesday.
Participants submit their poetry written in one of these forms: haiku, senryu, haiga, tanka, gogyohka, haibun, tanka prose, renga, solo renga, cinquain, and its variations, Etheree, nonet, shadorma, badger hexastich, and Abhanga; or a form from the poetscollective.org. Poets receive positive feedback from peers who inspire each other to stretch their creativity. Participants and readers return each week to celebrate the weekly poetry stars recap each Monday.
You’re always welcome, Jude. ❤️
Thanks so much.
Thank you, my friend. Happy Yuletide blessing to you! 🎄
Congratulations see you in the new year ❤
Amazing wonderful and congratulations 🎉
- #bookreview: Realms of the Mist by Jude ItakaliOriginally posted on Elizabeth Gauffreau:
Click on the cover to purchase from Amazon. My Review I must say up front that I ventured out of my reading comfort zone when I accepted a review copy of Realms of the Mist from the author and agreed to provide an honest review. I have read very little…
- TankaTuesday Weekly #Poetry Challenge No. 300, 11/29/22, #ShareYourDayWELCOME TO #TANKATUESDAY! This is the last poetry challenge for 2022. I’ll return on January 3, 2023, with a new year of poetry challenges. Stay Tuned… 🎄🤶🏻🎁 🎄 I’m taking the month of December off to promote my newest book, Fairies, Myths, & Magic II – A Winter Celebration, dedicated to Yule and the winter… Continue reading TankaTuesday Weekly #Poetry Challenge No. 300, 11/29/22, #ShareYourDay
- #TankaTuesday #Poetry Stars No. 299 |#ThemePrompt: The Gray ScarfTomorrow’s challenge, 11/29/22 is the last challenge for 2022. This is also the last recap for 2022. 🎄 I’m taking the month of December off to promote my newest book, Fairies, Myths, & Magic II – A Winter Celebration, dedicated to Yule and the winter solstice. 🎄 🤶🏻 There will be a blog tour on… Continue reading #TankaTuesday #Poetry Stars No. 299 |#ThemePrompt: The Gray Scarf
- #TANKATUESDAY Weekly #POETRY CHALLENGE NO. 199, 11/22/22, #THEMEPROMPTWELCOME TO TANKA TUESDAY! This week in the United States, we celebrate Thanksgiving. Pull up a chair and join me in a poetry feast! Let me wish you all a lovely holiday. My goal this year is to only eat in moderation. I don’t want to undo my weight loss goals. Fingers crossed. LOL! We’re… Continue reading #TANKATUESDAY Weekly #POETRY CHALLENGE NO. 199, 11/22/22, #THEMEPROMPT
- #TankaTuesday #Poetry Stars No. 298 | #PhotoPromptWelcome to our weekly poetry stars’ celebration. This week’s challenge was to write our choice of syllabic poem, using a form from the cheat sheet or a syllabic form from the Poetscollective.org, using the photo from David: “Ukrainian Figurines” by Kirill Shevchenko (Groder) Image by Кирилл Шевченко from Pixabay Many thanks to everyone who joined in below: 1. ben Alexander … Continue reading #TankaTuesday #Poetry Stars No. 298 | #PhotoPrompt