WELCOME TO TANKA TUESDAY!
It’s the fourth week of the month! Are you ready for a theme prompt? Harmony Kent from last month’s challenge picked the theme.
This month’s theme is:
On the Monday before the next challenge, I’ll select someone to choose next month’s theme.
Here are some sites that will help you write your poetry and count syllables:
Not sure how to write syllabic poetry? READ THIS FIRST: How to Start Crafting Syllabic Poetry
Word Craft: Prose & Poetry – The Art of Crafting Syllabic Poetry
- Write a poem using the theme of kindness in a syllabic form of your choice found on the cheat sheet OR from the Poetscollective.org using the theme above.
- Post it on your blog.
- Include a link back to the challenge in your post. (copy the https:// address of this post into your post).
- Copy your link into the Mr. Linky below (underlined with a hyperlink).
- Please click the small checkbox on Mr. Linky about data protection.
- Read and comment on some of your fellow poets’ work.
- Like and leave a comment below if you choose to do so.
Follow the monthly schedule listed below:
I will visit your blog, comment, and TWEET your POETRY on @SyllabicPoetry
If you add hashtags to the post TITLE on your blog (depending on which poetry form you use) we can find your poetry on social media.
Search #TankaTuesday to find the tweets! Add a # to the name of the form you created in the title of your post.