Shared from: wordweavingpoetryjournal.com:
It’s been a stressful couple of days… I can only attribute it to Mercury RETROGRADE! I’ve had numerous issues with everything connected to technology—especially Amazon! On top of all this, my husband took a fall down the steps into our garage and fractured his scapula. He spent the day in the ER (in a hallway—the hospital is full) after an exciting ride in the ambulance. Because of Covid, I couldn’t come inside to be with him. No one told me anything until I finally got a call at 8:00 pm to pick him up! So… it’s been an interesting few days.
I’ve never had so many problems publishing a book as I’ve had with this journal. After five days, Amazon kicked the first version of the print journal back, saying I needed to change the cover and the title, but published the Kindle version with no issues. I’ve now updated the cover on the Kindle & print versions to match, but this has created two versions with different names. I can’t change the titles because once they are published, it’s all set in stone. Here is what Amazon says:
- Linking. The detail pages of your paperback and eBook should link within 48 hours, but it can take up to 5 days.
- Product description. It can take 24-48 hours to appear on the detail page.
- Look Inside the Book. This feature will be available in 7 business days.
- International marketplaces. It takes 3-5 business days for your paperback to show as in stock.
- Updates. Changes to contributor, series name, series number, page count, description, keywords, and browse categories take up to 72 hours to appear.
Word Weaving #1: A Word Craft Journal of Syllabic Verse is the digital (Kindle) version found HERE
The Moons of Autumn: A Word Craft Journal of Syllabic Verse is the print version of the book and found HERE
If you want a digital copy of the book search on Amazon for Word Weaving # 1.
If it’s the print version of the journal you’re after, search Amazon for The Moons of Autumn: A Word Craft Journal of Syllabic Verse.
I’ll have links on the front of the blog at wordweavingpoetryjournal.com, as well. This journal has been a huge undertaking, and I appreciate all the poets who contributed to its success. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts.
Colleen M. Chesebro & JulesPaige, EditorsFollow Me on Social Media...