#TANKA TUESDAY Weekly #POETRY CHALLENGE NO. 209, Last challenge of 2020
WELCOME TO TANKA TUESDAY!
For the LAST poetry challenge of 2020, I want you to write a poem about hope, using your favorite poetry form (it doesn’t have to be syllabic). Please make these poems inspirational to others.
No negativity and No politics! We’ve all had enough politics to last us another lifetime.
After you’ve written your poem, tell us why the specific form you chose is your favorite. Why does that form resonate with you? If it’s a new form, teach us how to write that specific form.
I’ll stop by and comment throughout the week as time allows. There will be NO recap post on Monday, January 4, 2021. Make sure and visit the other participant’s post through Mr. Linky or from the ping-backs on the challenge post.
Tanka Tuesday will resume on January 18, 2021.
Please sign up below for our weekly newsletter to stay in touch. I’ll see you all in Michigan! (Be aware that my time zone will change. In Michigan, I’ll be posting on Eastern Standard Time).
- Write a poem about hope, using whatever form you wish. Post it on your blog.
- Include a link back to the challenge in your post. (copy the URL: https:// address of this post into your post).
- Copy your link into the Mr. Linky below (underlined with a hyperlink). You might have to delete your previous entry.
- Please click the small checkbox on Mr. Linky about data protection.
- Read and comment on some of your fellow poets’ work.
- Like and leave a comment below if you choose to do so.
Find your poetry writing happy place!
By clicking submit, you agree to share your email address with Word Craft ~ Prose & Poetry to receive a weekly blog recap of posts. It’s the best way to never miss another poetry challenge post again! Use the unsubscribe link in those emails to opt-out.
NOTE: If you were a previous subscriber, please sign up again.