I’ve started a new weekly feature on my blog as another way to support my fellow authors. Conversations with Colleen will give you a way to introduce yourself to readers from around the world. Readers can check out your books and visit your Amazon Author Pages to see if they find anything that tweaks their reading fancy!
This is also a way for my readers to get to know some different authors. You never know what secrets I might be able to coax out of you!
Author interviews give a writer the opportunity to show off their writing skills and help to promote their creative work.
(Many thanks to Sally Cronin for her inspiration and the many ways she supports authors on her blog). ❤
How to Submit:
Please pick three to five (or one if you go into great detail) questions from the list below. Your answers must have a minimum of 100 words although you can write more if you wish.
Remember, this is an opportunity where people can learn more about you as an author and a person. These questions help to place the spotlight on your writing and your books. This is all about bringing your books to the readers so they have the opportunity to buy.
Please send the questions you’re selected and your answers to me in a word document or in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
READ THE FOLLOWING REQUIREMENTS:
- Feel free to submit photos, but please, no more than three. Please do not embed your photos in the document. If you have numerous books, please supply one image that contains the images from all of your books. Send the images as an attachment to the email.
- Your answers must be at least 100 words long, minimum. You can write more if you wish. If you choose one topic only, please go into detail. I’m flexible with the questions. Email me and tell me what your plans are.
- Conversations with Colleen is on a first come, first serve basis. I reserve the right to reject your submission to my blog. I want to highlight one interview per week.
- Please send me the links to your social media and your Amazon Author Page(s), or a universal link. I will highlight one book, of your choice.
- I will promote your interview across Facebook and Twitter. Please help to promote the post with a reblog and by sharing across your own social media.
- Please respond to each comment individually. Comments always encourage people to visit your blog and to follow you. This is a proven method for selling books.
- Check back on the comments during the following week to check on any late comments. Follow the comments in the post so that you know what people are saying.
You can find the questions listed in the menu item: Submit to Conversations with Colleen